104 Rose Street, WEE WAA NSW 2388For Sale $1,900,000
FREEHOLD FEDERATION HOTEL IN THE COUNTRY
Hotel/Leisure - WEE WAA NSW
The Imperial Hotel is a magnificent 3 storey Federation styled building in excellent condition. It has all the great features of a classic pub, with beautiful period features and a commanding corner position on a large 1,624sqm site.
Being the only pub in town with a dominant position, great reputation, good dining options and high margins all it now requires is a new owner.
The freehold building complex offers the following:
• Functional drive-through bottle shop
• Gaming room with 5 gaming machine entitlements and an ATM
• Up to date commercial kitchen with a pizza oven
• 200 seat new function room with bar, audio visual equipment and dance area
• Popular modern restaurant/bistro seating 90
• Public bar, pool room and covered beer garden with a total of 12 taps throughout
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning & glycol system
• Brand new CCTV system installed with remote access
• Complete website
• Easy to manage with long term staff
• Upper level accommodation which consists of 23 rooms, 1 flat, over two upper story’s is subject to a recent fire compliance order and is currently not utilized
Owned and operated by one family this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking at possibly moving to the country to establish their own business.
Agriculture, research and the resource sector are key industries within the Wee Waa/Narrabri Shire, providing significant value to the economy as well as being major employers. Agricultural production incorporates a variety of crops including cotton, wheat, barley, oilseeds, grapes and peanuts with livestock production comprising of sheep, cattle and pigs. The Wee Waa/Narrabri Shire is within one of the largest coal reserves in NSW. This new industry has already resulted in a wealth of opportunity for both employment and ancillary business. Additionally, the Narrabri Inland Port project and prospective industry development are all exciting prospects for a vibrant property market. Contact Kim today for more information.
- Land is 1,625 m²
- Floor Area is 1,800 m²
- 4 Car Spaces