As the impact of COVID-19 evolves my priority is the health and wellbeing of you. The best practice process and procedures outlined below are in line with recent Government announcements. Please contact me for further details.
I am here
As a digital office, my work practices have not changed. The technology and systems I have in place were built with flexibility and mobility in mind, so my service offering is unchanged.
I would be more than happy to connect with you via email, phone call or video conferencing. Appraisals can still be organised, via the online appraisal request form, FaceTime or by adhering to our inspection protocol below with one person or family.
In light of the recent Government announcements on May 3 regarding relaxing Open Homes and Auction regulation, I have updated my process and procedure.
I will continue offering private viewings, however we are now able to facilitate traditional Open Homes from Saturday May 9, 2020. However, this will be at the discretion of property owners.
If the property is being opened in a traditional manner the following protocol will be adhered to:
- Ensure physical distancing of greater than 1.5m is maintained;
- Promote good hygiene on-premises and at auctions including always having hand sanitiser available;
- Use digital platforms where possible to discourage physical contact;
- Keep detailed contact records of people attending open homes and auctions, this is a requirement of Government in case they need to track a diagnosed case of COVID-19;
- Manage the number of people entering small spaces;
- Consider extended times for open house viewings and inspections.
The following conditions of entry apply:
- Do not enter if you have a diagnosed or suspected case of COVID-19
- Do not enter if you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed or has a suspected case of COVID-19
- Please ensure you wash your hands or sanitise prior to entering the property
- Please keep your hands to yourself
- Please adhere to the 1.5 metre distance rule
For more information please contact myself.
I am online
Here on my KR Property website you can easily navigate our property listings. Each listing outlines everything you need to know about the property, and how to arrange an inspection method that suits you. A video walk through may also be available on request.
We will continue to proactively update our website as Government regulations evolve so you can be assured you have all the most relevant information.
Our social media channels across Facebook and LinkedIn are regularly updated with information resources and the properties for sale. I encourage you to check in regularly.
In light of the recent Government announcements on May 3 we are able to conduct Auctions onsite and online.
This will be at the discretion of the vendor, please get in contact with myself for more information.
We are still doing deals
I have pivoted and adapted the current environment, operating with a solutions driven mindset.
A licensed Sales agent and Stock and Station Agent, KR Property offers transparent, honest and professional sales experience to deliver outstanding results in the property sales sector. Run by locally recognised agent, Kim Rozendaal, with more than 11 years of experience in the real estate industry.