THE PINK HEART OF THE PILLIGA FOREST
House Sold - PILLIGA NSW
Take a step into the western reaches of the Narrabri Region, into the heart of the Pilliga Forest. This is an excellent opportunity for the tradesman/handy person or someone looking for a renovation project. Large block on 1012m2, ready for the next buyer to make renovation, add value and live in or rent out.
Fibro house off the ground on piers with a tin roof and original wood flooring throughout. Currently rented at $120 per week to a long-term tenant. The backyard is flat and secure, which would be great for a family with kids or pets.
• The floor plan features 2 bedrooms, and 2 living rooms with a kitchen, bathroom, and an internal laundry.
• Kitchen has an electric stove top/oven and external access.
• Lounge room with split system.
• Bathroom is located in the main bedroom acting as an ensuite.
• The laundry is accessible by the bathroom or main bedroom.
• Dining / second living with external access.
• Fully fenced yard with one double carport and one single carport.
• Two outside verandas.
Soak your aches away in the hot artesian baths and when you’ve worked up an appetite, the Pilliga Hotel, with adjoining accommodation, or the Pilliga Café are great places for a meal and drink.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,739 m²
- 3 Carport