1483 Kaputar Road, BULLAWA CREEK NSW 2390Sold $728,000
LOVELY NEAR-NEW HOME WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS ON 32 ACRES.
House Sold - BULLAWA CREEK NSW
• 12.96 hectares with glorious mountain views, divided into two paddocks with good fencing and power.
• Water is from a bore and 2 x 27,000 rainwater tanks.
• 3-bay shed on a slab – (*10.5m x 17m) – (to be completed prior to settlement).
• Caravan with annexe.
• 5-bedroom, two-bathroom house built in 2017.
• Heating/cooling comprises of 4 x split systems.
• Kitchen comes with a gas stovetop with rangehood, electric oven, island bench with double sink & walk-in pantry.
• Open plan living area with laminate tile flooring, sliding doors, blinds, and split system.
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, blinds, carpet, downlights, TV outlet and ensuite with a double vanity and double showerheads.
• Bed 2: Blinds and carpet.
• Bed 3: Built-ins, carpet, blinds.
• Bed 4: Built-ins, carpet and blinds.
• Bed 5: Built-ins, vinyl flooring and blinds. Suitable as office or rumpus room.
• Bathroom with a bath, shower, vanity, heat lamp, and separate toilet.
• Laundry is tiled with external access.
• Built-in linen storage in hallway.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 12.96 hectare
- 2 Toilet
- 6 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces