17 - 21 McDonald Lane and 51 Doyle Street, NARRABRI NSW 2390Sold $1,180,000
PERFECT TIMING - FOR THE ASTUTE INVESTOR
Block Of Units Sold - NARRABRI NSW
NOW is the time to get into the bubbling Narrabri property market. This is an incredible investment opportunity to purchase 3 x 3 fully furnished bedroom units and a freestanding 3-bedroom furnished home, all strata titled, in a town that is currently experiencing strategic growth, backed by a strong economic forecast and approved large scale projects.
Currently, all units and the house are leased to a long-term commercial client, with over 17 months remaining on the lease and a likelihood of extending again.
• Renting at $2,365 per week, yielding 9.8% gross
• Owner pays for the water; units are separately metered.
• Rates are approximately $2,127.00 per annum per unit/house.
Three x 3-bedroom modern, furnished, highset brick with cladding units offering the following:
• Double carport on a concrete slab with power.
• Screened tiled entry.
• 3rd bedroom or second living space with a split-system and block-out blinds.
• Tiled laundry with storage and a separate toilet. External access.
• Grassed courtyard access to each unit.
• 3 rainwater tanks 1100L with pump.
• Open plan light filled kitchen, dining and lounge with a split system.
• Kitchen is fully equipped with a breakfast bar, soft closing drawers, dishwasher, gas stove top and oven, pantry and double sink.
• Living area has sliding doors that open onto an undercover front deck.
• 2 carpeted bedrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobes, TV outlet, block-out blinds with overhead fans.
• Two-way tiled bathroom with gas hot water, a shower, vanity and toilet.
51 Doyle Street:
• Front yard with picket fence and double carport with internal access.
• New colour bond roof and a front veranda.
• New flooring, paint and evaporative-air conditioning.
• Bedroom 1 with carpet and a walk-in robe.
• Bedroom 2 with carpet.
• Carpeted lounge area with a fireplace.
• Dining area with vinyl wood-look flooring.
• Kitchen comes with a breakfast bar, freestanding stove and oven with a range hood, pantry and double sink.
• Rumpus room with carpet and an overhead fan looking out to the enclosed back yard.
• Tiled laundry, separate toilet and bathroom with a vanity and shower.
• Large internal storage room with direct access to the carport.
• Rainwater tank plumbed to the kitchen.
These strata properties are within close walking distance to town, pubs, café’s, sporting fields and schools.
- Block Of Units
- 12 bed
- 4 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,667 m²
- 7 Toilet
- 8 Carport