A HOME ON ACREAGE, WITH A POOL AND A LOVELY RURAL ASPECT!
House Sold - BOGGABRI NSW
Located in the quiet country town of Boggabri, this four-bedroom Hardiplank home is set on 2.9 acres in a peaceful part of town with a beautiful garden that has a sweeping circular, gravel entry and a sparkling pool in the back garden.
• A long, front porch shades the front of the home and overlooks the established front garden and driveway.
• The tiled, front entry has a handy storage cupboard and leads into a carpeted lounge room, which has curtains and a gas outlet.
• The open plan tiled kitchen has a pantry, plenty of storage space, gas stovetop with range hood, electric oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar, and a view to the second living space which overlooks the
verandah and pool.
• The tiled dining and TV room at the back of the house, features a large combustion wood fireplace and sliding doors to the back deck. This side of the home faces the east, so is lovely and shady in the
• The wooden deck runs the length of the house, and has an attractive view of the landscaped backyard, to the pool, and beyond. From here the garden is accessed by stairs or a ramp.
• All four bedrooms have built-ins, carpet, blinds, and overhead fanlights in most rooms.
• Additional storage space that can be utilized as an office.
• The bathroom is tiled with a shower, bath, and vanity. There is a separate toilet.
• Tiled laundry with storage and a dryer.
• The home has evaporative air conditioning throughout.
• The lovely pool is surrounded by stone paving and a secure fence.
• The huge garden features fruit trees and a firepit.
• Workshop/car shed on concrete slab with power, a roller door and bench space.
• Double carport on gravel.
• The property also comes with a 40 foot container, loading ramp, clothesline, and a rainwater tank.
Currently, there are no properties like this available in Boggabri. Close to the hospital, school, and CBD
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.36 hectare
- 4 Carport
- 4 Open Parking Spaces