HISTORIC, UNIQUE AND SPACIOUS LIVING
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a piece of history. The former railway station which was built in 1934 and has since been restored and converted into a luxurious home on an impressive scale. The Station Masters quarters boasts 10ft high ceilings, polished timber black-butt flooring, double brick walls and French doors to the generous verandah’s.
The main building has been converted into:
• A central carpeted lounge/family room with French doors leading out onto the front verandah
• Master bedroom is carpeted with a split-system, an ensuite with built-in robes and an adjoining home office/parents retreat. It can be accessed via a private entry
• Bedroom 2 is carpeted with a split-system, walk-in robe and ensuite
• Bedroom 3 is carpeted with a split-system and built-in robes
• Bedroom 4 is currently used as an equipped theatre room
• Bedroom 5 is carpeted with built-in robes
• The beautiful family bathroom comes with a free standing bath, double shower heads and a double vanity with additional storage space
• The spaciously tiled laundry has a built-in ironing station and ample cupboard storage
• The home comes with a new zoned ducted air-conditioning unit, gas outlets, dual instant gas hot water and a renewed water purifier
Through the breezeway, a separate building has been converted into:
• An open-plan living area with sliding doors and single doors leading out to both sides of the verandah.
• A fully appointed gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops, double width electric oven, gas stovetop with a range hood, a central island bench and plumbed in fridge space
• The real-flame gas fireplace sets the ambiance for the room which is also equipped with zoned ducted air-conditioning and refrigerated air-conditioning
The driveway with electric gates leads to:
• Fully operational 12 x 7 insulated workshop/shed on a slab with 3-phase power, 15kw solar panels on the roof, a mezzanine level for additional storage, quality built-in
shelving and a 3-bay carport on a slab.
• Connection to the NBN, the house and workshop are wired with LAN + Wireless Networks
• The level buffalo turfed lawns are equipped with a Skydrop 16 zone watering system. The undercover alfresco entertainment area, with the original “Barracks” stove,
now BBQ, overlooks a brand new in-ground saltwater pool
• The entire perimeter of the property has secure wrought iron fencing and live cameras with motion sensors.
*The train line that runs beside the property is incredibly quiet and hardly moves. (This is not part of the new inland rail network)
Rarely do properties of this quality & style come on the market. The owners are committed elsewhere and your opportunity to enjoy an estate lifestyle has arrived!!
Auction is on the 23rd October 2020 at the Crossing Theatre at 11am.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,921 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 4 Garage
- 3 Carport
- 3 Open Parking Spaces