22 Barwan Street, NARRABRI NSW 2390Sold $285,000
LOOKING FOR A HOME IN ONE OF OUR BEST STREETS
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
With a bit of paint and some remodeling, you could own a lovely property in one of our most sought-after streets in Narrabri. Surrounded by quality homes on all sides, 22 Barwan Street is only a hop, skip and jump to the Narrabri CBD, schools, and RSL.
The property offers:
• A period weatherboard home with a new roof, awnings on the front windows, and a front verandah with French doors that access two of the main bedrooms.
• Bedrooms are carpeted with blinds, and you have high ceilings and evaporative throughout.
• The L-shaped living and dining areas have original polished floorboards and access via sliding doors to the back entertaining area. A storeroom is located off the dining area.
• A large eat-in kitchen overlooks the backyard and accommodates a dishwasher, gas stovetop, new electric wall oven, overhead fans, and blinds in the window.
• An additional carpeted office space or storeroom is accessed from the kitchen.
• The family bathroom has a vanity room that leads into the tiled bathroom with a shower, toilet, and vanity.
• The spacious laundry is tiled and has a second shower and toilet with external access.
• The backyard is fully fenced with side access to a two-car garage on a slab and storage sheds that can be accessed through the garage.
This beauty needs some TLC and maintenance hence the listing price. Remember position is everything!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage