33 Balonne Street, NARRABRI NSW 2390Sold $745,000
PROMINENT & ELEGANT 7 BEDROOM HOMESTEAD
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
“Kalangie”, is the epitome of sophisticated luxury, this unique home has been recently renovated and combines modern comfort with the elegant charm of yesteryear.
Positioned in a sought-after neighbourhood, close to CBD, shops and schools. This prominent residence, set on a double block, offers a flowing single level layout, providing multiple living domains.
• Attached consulting rooms for home business or granny flat with a bathroom, kitchenette & private parking access
• Wide, undercover front verandah show-casing the original floor to ceiling sash windows with shutters
• Re-stumped and insulated with high ceilings and a new Colorbond roof
• Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning & split systems
• 7 generous bedrooms, 4 with built-in wardrobes
• Light-filled formal and informal living spaces
• Custom-built, modern open-plan kitchen with a large, seated island bench, Smeg dishwasher, soft closing drawers, Fisher & Paykal induction stove top, 2 ovens, walk-in pantry & double fridge space
• Three bathrooms, two with underfloor heating as well as gas & electric hot water systems
• Tiled laundry with built-in storage and external access
• Carport, additional parking bays and rear lane access
• Landscape gardens and large lawn area
• 2 water tanks & 4-station automated pop-up watering system
Character properties such as this are a rare find and are seldom offered for sale.
*Owners have provided a thorough an up-to date building and pest report for buyers who will be registering.
Do not miss this opportunity! Contact Kim Rozendaal on 0407 835 207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction will be on the 11 December at 11AM, on-site
- 7 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,764 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces