40 Guest Street, NARRABRI NSW 2390Sold $495,000
SCENIC SETTING - 3.6 ACRES IN TOWN ON THE WATER.
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
Properties such as this are a true joy to inspect. Situated on 3.6 acres in a park-like setting this property offers privacy, space and most of all untapped potential. To own a piece of your own river paradise which you can also sub-divide with DA approval, in town, is certainly sought after and a rare find. 40 Guest Street is within close walking distance to the high school, sporting grounds, CBD and pubs.
On entering this fabulous tri-level home, you know that it is a home with a heart.
The property offers the following:
Middle Living Area:
• Separate dining space that opens onto a sunny deck.
• Light-filled kitchen with a gas stove-top and rangehood, electric oven, new dishwasher, double sink with tank water and tons of storage space.
• New wood-look vinyl flooring and new wool carpets throughout.
• 2 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
• Separate toilet.
Upstairs Living Area:
• Cosy lounge with a combustion wood fireplace and ceiling fan that has access to the closed-in sunroom as well as a second entertaining deck that overlooks the grounds.
• 3rd bedroom with built-in wardrobes, overhead ceiling fan and access into the sunroom that overlooks the backyard.
• Modern bathroom with a bath, shower, storage and vanity.
Downstairs Living Area:
• Large downstairs rumpus, living room with a split system and access to the paved BBQ area and yard.
• 4th bedroom with built-in wardrobes, shelving and an overhead ceiling fan.
• Combined laundry and bathroom which accommodates a shower and toilet.
• Original house which is currently being used as a workshop/storage shed.
• Double carport, BBQ areas, veggie garden, garden shed and rainwater tanks.
• Established lawns, gardens and trees giving you total privacy.
• Grid-connected solar electricity (12 panels).
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport