44 Nandewar Street, NARRABRI NSW 2390Sold
Character - Position - Potential
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
Located in the ever popular Nandewar Street, you will find yourself located only a stone’s throw from all East side conveniences with only a short stroll to gourmet cafes and pubs, parklands as well as a choice of quality schools available at your fingertips.
This comfortable weatherboard residence encompasses the unique character of the homes found in this location – boasting 12 foot pressed metal ceilings and stain glass windows which reflect old-style charm, providing solid foundations & a good sized north-east facing block, there is plenty of potential to renovate & extend if desired, transforming it into something special therefore making 44 Nandewar Street great value for money.
At A Glance:
• Bullnose wrap-around verandah with access to all 3 bedrooms
• 3 generous bedrooms with carpets, reverse cycle split-systems and French doors
• Cosy central lounge room
• Large eat-in kitchen with electric freestanding oven, stove and a reverse cycle split-system
• Modern light-filled bathroom with a shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Enclosed side-room with external access. This space is ideal for an office, playroom / crafts room
• Laundry with storage space
• Entertaining area, garden shed & hills hoist
• Single drive-through carport
• Currently tenanted at $330.00 p/w
Offered at an affordable price point in a desirable location, the property represents a wise investment or project opportunity; in a street with other sale prices that easily support investment into upgrades & extensions.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 683 m²
- Open Parking Spaces