ELEGANT FEDERATION FAMILY HOME WITH POOL
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
This charming four-bedroom, weatherboard home has all the modern conveniences, plus retains all the charm of yesteryear with its decorative ceiling roses, cornices, and hallway arches. Within close walking distance to the beauticians, RSL, Narrabri CBD, town pool, pubs, schools and churches you could not ask for better living proximity.
• There is plenty of street appeal with its white picket fence and curving pathway leading to an undercover verandah, complete with stained glass windows and access to the enclosed side verandah.
• The wide, carpeted hallway has beautiful, decorative wooden arches.
• The formal central lounge has carpet and an ornate slow-combustion wood fireplace and double glass doors which opens out into the sunroom.
• The sunny, enclosed side verandah has polished floorboards, a split system, and blinds. It is the perfect winter room.
• The renovated kitchen has a glass splashback with wood-look laminate flooring, stone top countertops, cabinetry with soft closing drawers and a breakfast bar, electric stovetop with rangehood and
under counter oven, double sink, pantry, and dishwasher. The rainwater tank is plumbed to the kitchen.
• The spacious lounge and dining area is carpeted with a split system and flows through to the kitchen and has direct external access to the back entertaining area.
• Master bedroom is carpeted, has wall-to-wall built-ins, leadlight windows, ornate ceilings, and wooden blinds. The elegant ensuite has a vanity, shower, and toilet.
• Bedroom two is carpeted with wall-to-wall built-ins, leadlight windows and an ornate ceiling.
• Bedroom three is carpeted with access to a smaller room, currently utilized as an office.
• Bedroom four is set apart from the other bedrooms and has vinyl flooring with blinds.
• There is a modern European laundry and built-in linen storage in the hallway.
• The roomy family bathroom is tiled with a bath, shower, vanity, and there is a separate toilet.
• The covered, outdoor entertaining area overlooks the inviting in-ground pool and the well-established private yard with Colourbond fencing and side access.
• Parking is no issue with a single lock-up garage with electric roller door and power as well as a single carport.
• New roof and guttering
• Evaporative air conditioning throughout.
• Fibreglass saltwater pool with smart chlorinator
• Solar (6 – 8 panels) 1.5 kW
• 3 x garden sheds, sandpit & doghouse.
Character properties such as this are a rare find and are seldom offered for sale. Do not miss this opportunity.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 2 Toilet