69 Boolcarrol, WEE WAA NSW 2388Sold $285,000
LOOKING FOR A POSITIVELY GEARED WORKING PREMISES
House Sold - WEE WAA NSW
This listing would most definitely suit a home business /contractor or investor.
It provides a tidy 2 bedroom home with a secure yard and private access as well as a large back block with secure entry and a good-sized commercial shed. Currently tenanted at $710.00 per week.
• Land area 6,020sqm within the levy bank.
• The block is on 1 title, with 2 separate power meters and 1 water meter.
• 281sqm shed on a concrete slab (*6.5m high, *24m long, *14m wide)
• Shed with 2 x double sliding doors, 3 phase power, security surveillance system with 5 cameras.
• Personal access door to the shed with an air-conditioned office.
• Shower and toilet amenities, storeroom, or second outlet for a toilet.
• 24 solar panels, (275w x 3kw, inverters) and floodlights.
• Large yard for trucks and machinery and room to expand on the shed.
• Currently rented for $450/week.
• Fully fenced yard with car accommodation and floodlights.
• 2 bedroom weatherboard cottage with a satellite dish.
• Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area with polished floorboards and a split system.
• Kitchen has a dishwasher, electric oven/stove and gas hot water.
• Tiled bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
• Undercover entertainment area on a concrete slab with power and TV connections.
• Lockable outside laundry and a hills hoist.
• Currently rented for $260/week.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 6,020 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 10 Open Parking Spaces