THREE BEDROOM HOME IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN - READY FOR YOU TO MAKE YOUR MARK!
House - NARRABRI NSW
This steel frame and clad home is in a perfect position, walking distance to shops and clubs, and most of the renovations are already underway! The home was lifted in 2008 and has since been gyprocked, re-painted throughout with new electrical and plumbing as well as new ceilings, walls, windows, doors etc. The living areas are open plan with sliding doors opening out to the front patio and back verandah. There is so much outdoor accommodation that you won’t need to worry about storage ever again.
This property offers the following:
• Fully fenced front and back yard with a gravel driveway and a double-length carport.
• Front stairs leading to an open, light-filled front room that offers a 2nd living area or alternatively can be divided to allow for a 4th bedroom and a smaller front foyer.
• There are three good-sized bedrooms with blinds on the windows. Smoke alarms are all hardwired.
• Lounge room has a slow combustion fireplace for winter warmth and sliding doors that lead onto the back private deck.
• A feature of the home is the long, shady, and very private back verandah with floorboards, perfect for afternoon drinks!
• The open-plan kitchen overlooks the back verandah and comes with floating floors, a free-standing electric oven and stove with range-hood, breakfast bar and a gas outlet.
• A large, combined tiled laundry and bathroom with a bath, shower, toilet and vanity.
• Office space or 2nd TV nook. Ducted evaporative air-conditioning upstairs.
• Upstairs flooring needs to be laid, so you get to choose your own style.
• Under the house is a large space with a slab and power ready to convert if you are looking for additional space.
• Existing plumbing available downstairs, for an extra bathroom and laundry.
• Grassed backyard with an existing pool fence enclosure (pool was covered-up) and hills hoist
• Large (6 x 9m) garage with two roller doors and side access, plus double carport on a slab, with power.
• Rear lane access with double gate access to a gravel yard, garden shed and 1000lt rainwater tank.
Contact Kim Rozendaal for a private viewing. 0407 835 207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 2 Garage
- 3 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces