4 BEDROOM HOME WITH BEAUTIFUL GARDENS AND LARGE SHED!
House Sold - WEE WAA NSW
Whether you’re buying your first home or looking for your last, 85 Boundary Street could be the one to end your search.
This is a well-maintained and renovated 4-bedroom home, with 2 verandahs on either side, open-plan living with a clean-cut kitchen, dining with access to the back verandah, and a lounge room with front verandah access. Moreover, is a huge 4 bay lock-up garage with an office and plenty of room for storage. This is a fantastic family home and won’t be on the market for long.
With a private secure front yard, and all-weather driveway the property offers the following:
• A relaxing front deck overlooking the lush garden.
• Entry is into the lounge room which has laminated wooden flooring, evaporative, air conditioning throughout, blinds and curtains.
• The U-shaped kitchen with wooden countertops, has views over the garden to the shed and driveway and accommodates a dishwasher, electric stove/oven with range hood, pantry and breakfast
• The dining area has a cozy wood fireplace and direct access to the back verandah via sliding doors.
• The master bedroom is carpeted with blinds, an overhead fanlight, a walk-through robe and a stylish ensuite.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are carpeted with built-ins, blinds, overhead fanlight and ducted reverse cycle A/C.
• The tiled laundry with benchtop and cupboard storage has external access onto the back undercover deck.
• A large 4-car shed on a slab with double roller doors, a workshop, plus a lockable office is what storage dreams are made of.
• Adjoining the shed is an undercover entertainment area and a cubby house for the kids.
• With an established garden and trees plus two rainwater tanks (22,730lt and 15,000lt) it doesn’t get much better than this at this price.
Book your inspection today as this dynamite package won’t be on the market for long.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,897 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces