GRAZING COUNTRY WITH A TIDY BRICK HOME
Other Sold - BOHENA CREEK NSW
“Kokoda”, is the perfect property for those wishing to enter the rural property market. Positioned, 12 minutes south-west of Narrabri, on 250 acres, this property offers the quick purchaser approximately 80% cleared grazing or cropping land as well as a tidy 3-bedroom brick home.
• Good 6 strand fencing around the property. 2 x Paddocks.
• Solar-powered bore and 3 dams.
• 3 x 30,000 L tanks and 1 silo.
• 3-bay skillion shed on a concrete slab with power.
• Small cabin with 2 rooms.
• Mail delivery and school bus past the front gate.
• Gauzed-in entertaining room with sliding doors leading into the open-plan living area.
• Kitchen is 6 months old and is equipped with a dual electric/gas oven, a gas cooktop with range-hood, dishwasher, soft-closing drawers and a breakfast bar.
• Dining area with tiled flooring, blinds and a split system.
• Cosy carpeted lounge room with blinds.
• Bedrooms are carpeted with blinds, built-in storage and an overhead fans.
• The family bathroom is tiled and accommodates a vanity and shower-tub with a separate toilet.
• The spacious laundry with benchtop and storage space has direct access to the sunroom.
• The tidy secure yard comes with a hills hoist and garden shed.
• 5 kW solar panels on the roof.
Hurry as this property will not be on the market for long!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 100.50 hectare
- 3 Carport
968 per annum