93 Old Pilliga Road, WEE WAA NSW 2388$980,000
GREAT CATTLE AND CROPPING BLOCK
Cropping - WEE WAA NSW
Only a few minutes out of Wee Waa CBD this block has had a ton of hard work thrown into it. All the infrastructure has been done to a very high standard. Currently a working block with approximately 60 acres under oats and running 45 head of cattle.
This property offers the following:
• Bitumen frontage with postal, bin, and school bus service.
• 9 X 30 m insulated shed with a 150mm concrete slab and underground power.
• Shed has 4 bays (3 m clearance), a mezzanine, and a storeroom.
• New electric bore – 180ft deep. 2nd bore is available but not equipped.
• 2 x 25,000 L rainwater tanks and 1 x 25,000 L tank for the bore.
• New fencing throughout with 5 dams.
• New steel stockyards.
• Brand new insulated, horse stables made from steel, corrugated iron, and clad.
• The 3 horse stables (4.2 m x 6.6 m) are all watered with a 4 x 3 tack room and a round yard. (Tack room and round yard to be completed prior to settlement)
• Quality black, grey, and red soils with the farming country broken up into 2 paddocks.
• Quality accommodation attached to the shed plus a building entitlement.
“Hawthorne”, has a superb aspect looking out across the Wee Waa farming belt towards the Nandewar Ranges. With an excellent layout and improvements, this property is ideal for cattle, cropping, or horses.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 141.20 hectare
- 4 Carport