130 Wee Waa Street, BOGGABRI NSW 2382For Sale $460,000
10% GROSS RETURN - LUCRATIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Retail - BOGGABRI NSW
located on the Kamilaroi Highway near substantial mining operations, this is a modern, fully developed café & commercial bakery with ample space to grow.
• This is a popular truck stop, with ample truck parking.
• Large 1,349sqm fully fenced block that has rear lane access & space to add a drive-through business if desired.
• The building has had substantial renovations with the addition of a commercial kitchen/bakery in 2015.
• It provides an outdoor covered dining area, side patio, and wheelchair access.
• Indoor dining room with a bathroom, reverse cycle air conditioning, service counter, commercial kitchen with industrial ovens, stainless steel benches, display fridges, and 4 x cool rooms.
• With a 9.6% return and a new 5-year lease (with the option to renew for another 5 years) signed at $902.00 per week plus CPI increases &
outgoings (excluding insurance) this is a very lucrative investment for the astute investor.
The area is currently experiencing strategic growth, backed by a strong economic forecast, and approved large-scale projects such as several large-scale mines in the area as well as the approval for the natural gas plant and Narrabri Inland Rail. Itinerant workers traveling from Gunnedah, Narrabri, Manilla, Tamworth & surrounds are currently utilizing the building for staff training and catering services as well as general meals & crib meals. (Inventory list can be provided)
- Land is 1,349 m²
- Floor Area is 168 m²
- 10 Car Spaces