GRAND OLD DAME - BUILT AROUND 1880 WITH PRESSED METAL WALLS AND CEILINGS
House Sold - WEE WAA NSW
The Federation-style home started in the 1800s and is still a popular architectural and decor design choice. Why are these homes so fabulous? Mainly because of all the beautiful decorative features which make it a very popular choice. The exterior and interior of any Federation style exude character and charm and are a home you feel has a history.
138 Rose Street is on a large 1,214 sqm parcel of land with rear lane access and within close walking distance to the Wee Waa CBD, schools and parks.
This property offers the following:
• Traditional front verandah with bay windows, French doors, and leadlighting throughout which adds colour and charm.
• Featured throughout the main rooms are beautiful, pressed-metal walls and 12-foot ceilings, decorative architraves, polished floorboards, cornices, and picture rails.
• Four good-sized carpeted bedrooms, some with split-system air-conditioners and overhead fans and two bathrooms.
• Central lounge/dining area with classic set fireplace, 2 overhead fanlights, a split/system, and French doors that open onto the back verandah.
• The spacious kitchen has direct access to the back deck which overlooks the established yard and paved entertaining area which is shaded by grapevines.
Being a popular style that blends colonial and art deco elements, this home has preserved its original style with a modern edge added to bring it into today. With a few more renovations she will be the talk of the town.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,214 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport