EXECUTIVE-STYLE, FOUR-BEDROOM, BRICK HOME IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC.
House Sold - WEE WAA NSW
It is not often, that you have a near-new, four-bedroom brick home, come up for sale in this quiet country town of Wee Waa, in northern NSW. This property is located in a sought-after street amongst new family-friendly homes and offers everything a modern family needs!
The home begins with;
• A concrete driveway leads to a double lock-up garage, with internal access.
• The entry has quality wood-look tile flooring, this flooring continues throughout the open-plan living areas, as well as zoned ducted air-conditioning and LED lights throughout.
• The lounge/dining area has two sliding doors, one leading to the undercover outdoor entertainment area and the other to the internal, protected deck which is perfect for entertaining.
• The kitchen is beautifully appointed with Caesar-stone benchtops, an island bench with a double sink, plumbed-in fridge space, Smeg induction cooktop with range hood, a Smeg wall oven, soft-
closing drawers and to top it off a walk-in butler’s pantry with a sink.
• The cozy, carpeted media room with sliding doors is the perfect place to binge-watch all your favourite shows.
• The carpeted master bedroom comprises a walk-in robe, TV outlet, and full ensuite.
• The dedicated office has views of the outdoor entertainment area and through into the living area.
• All the other bedrooms are carpeted with built-ins. Tiled family bathroom with a shower, bath and floating vanity.
• The hallway has stacker doors to the private outdoor entertainment area.
• A tiled laundry has additional storage and external access to the side yard. There is a third separate toilet which is always handy.
• Solar 24 panels – 5kw.
• Zoned irrigation system for the garden, with timer and WIFI.
• Fully fenced yard, with security lights, 2 rainwater tanks, a retractable water hose, and a clothesline (uninstalled)
• With such a large yard this property has access to both side yards via double gates. You can easily install a large shed with carports on one side, and on the other, you would fit a good-sized pool,
and there would still be room for the footy!
Opportunities like this don’t come up often in this town. Don’t miss out on inspecting this beautiful home, phone or email for an appointment today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,100 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage