RENOVATED 4 BEDROOM HOME - PICTURE PERFECT
House Sold - WEE WAA NSW
Only recently renovated, 153 Alma Street is the perfect entry to property whether to live in or as an investment property. This cozy 4-bedroom home has been tastefully remodeled throughout and at this price you won’t buy better.
What is on offer:
• A high-set home with great street appeal beginning with a tidy front yard, easy access concreted driveway leading to a carport which has direct access to the backyard and double lock-
up shed. The backyard is secure with a high Colorbond fence.
• The front lounge room has polished floorboards, a slow-combustion wood stove, evaporative air-conditioning throughout and a split system for year-round comfort.
• Kitchen and dining nook also features floorboards and overlook the lounge area. The modern kitchen is equipped with a pantry, double sink, electric stovetop with range hood and a wall oven.
• The four bedrooms all have new carpets, modern wardrobes, blinds with curtains and overhead fanlights. The master bedroom has a split-system air conditioner.
• The bathroom oozes luxury from the tiling to the freestanding bathtub, large privacy screen for the shower to a functional vanity.
• The tiled laundry with external access to the backyard, offers additional space for a freezer or built-in storage.
• The outdoor entertainment area is on a concrete slab with an insulated roof for those hot days. There is also a TV outlet, power points and screening which makes this the ideal area to catch up with
friends and family.
• A second toilet is provided behind the shed so no need to go into the house while keeping busy outside.
• Other features offered are 2.4kW solar, storage under the house, a rainwater tank, washing line, garden shed and firepit for those cooler winter nights.
Contact the agent today on 0407 835 207 or firstname.lastname@example.org to organize an inspection as this property will not be on the market for long.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 720.80 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport