COUNTRY LIVING AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
House Sold - BOHENA CREEK NSW
In today’s market, this type of entry-level, rural lifestyle property is almost as rare as hen’s teeth. Not only is it a cleared level, 10-acre block with a bore, rainwater tanks, and 6.5kW solar but it also has a tidy 3-bedroom cottage which has had an impressive make-over. There are still a few tiny things that need to be completed to make it picture-perfect but at this price, you don’t need to worry.
This property offers the following:
• A private circular driveway leading to a double carport and semi-enclosed 2 bay shed.
• The secure yard has established trees and lawn with mountain views.
• The front verandah overlooks the front paddock, driveway, and yard.
• The light-filled front lounge room, with modern, vinyl flooring throughout, has a new wood fireplace, overhead fanlight as well as a new ducted evaporative air conditioner for all the rooms.
• There is an additional room for the dining table, or you can use this space as another TV/games room for the kids.
• The large open plan back room accommodates the kitchen and offers extra space for another lounge set and dining table and has direct access onto the back verandah (5 x 5m) for
• The kitchen which overlooks the backyard, accommodates a 5-burner gas stovetop and electric oven, breakfast bar, and pantry.
• All three bedrooms have new blinds, overhead fanlights, and heating vents from the fireplace. Two of the three bedrooms have mirrored built-ins.
• You will also appreciate the up-to-date floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with bath, shower, vanity, and separate toilet.
• You can access the tiled laundry from the hallway and kitchen living area. Linen storage is in the hallway.
• The property has a septic tank, 2 x tanks (one for the bore and the other for rainwater), feed shed, dog enclosure, and chook shed.
• There is also a school bus and postal service to the front gate.
A few acres and mountain views, proximity to Yarrie Lake for water sports and camping, and almost halfway between Wee Waa and Narrabri. What more do you need?
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4 hectare
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces