QUEENSLAND INSPIRED HOME WITH NAMOI RIVER FRONTAGE
House - NARRABRI NSW
Are you looking for that perfect setting to create the ultimate lifestyle package? This extraordinary 5-acre parcel, along the Namoi River, is ideal if you want space in town and perhaps a horse or two.
The moment you walk through the doors you can’t help but be impressed with the superb presentation and country chic style. This, near new property, with spacious outdoor and indoor living areas, offers everything a buyer could desire.
This beautiful four-bedroom home draws inspiration from “The Hamptons Look” with its white and grey exterior, all-white interior with wood-look laminate flooring, LED lighting and large alfresco deck with stacker doors that blur the lines between inside and out. You will appreciate the scenic rural vista from your home with two hectares to play with!
• House is weatherboard with Colorbond roof, fully insulated and on adjustable piers.
• The front verandah opens into a wide hallway which leads through to the open-plan living areas with views through to the Namoi River beyond. Throw open two walls of stacker doors to the deck and
you then have a huge area for entertaining. The undercover deck also features a fantastic large black fan, and wire railing so as not to impede the view.
• The deluxe kitchen features Smeg appliances, a large 5-burner gas cooktop, electric oven with rangehood, black marble benchtops, breakfast bar with a sunken double sink, dishwasher, soft closing
drawers and walk-in pantry with fridge space.
• Additional second light-filled, carpeted lounge room, which has direct access to the back deck via sliding doors.
• The carpeted master bedroom features a bay window, overhead fan lights, TV outlet, walk-in robe, and access to a private verandah. The luxurious ensuite has floor-to-ceiling format white tiles on the
walls and decorative black and white tiles on the floor, a stunning black and white free-standing bath, double vanity, toilet and large shower.
• There are three more good-sized bedrooms, all with carpet, built-ins, overhead fan lights, blinds, and TV outlets.
• With most of us working from home these days, there is a separate home office or fifth smaller bedroom.
• The family bathroom accommodates a free-standing bath, vanity, shower and separate toilet.
• Good-size tiled laundry with storage and access outside. Built-in linen storage x 2.
• Temperature control is via zoned and ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
• 3-bay insulated shed/garage with power and two roller doors (1 extra high door, to accommodate a caravan).
• Established lawn and new trees with a firepit zone.
• 2 x 2200 L rainwater tanks, E1 grinder system, hills hoist and an equipped, registered bore.
• Gas hot water and 12 solar panels.
• DA approval for second shed and carport.
*Building and pest inspections available
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5 acres
- Floor Area is 307 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage