27 Balonne Street, NARRABRI NSW 2390Sold
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
Built in the 1920’s this great old dame has a fascinating history.
Today she is ready for the new chapter in her life. With good bones, a new roof, window awnings, cypress flooring and most of the steel posts re-stumped this is a winner.
Renovate to move-in or flip!
The property offers
• A wide L-shaped verandah with ample room for outdoor living
• Decent sized entry with high 12ft ceilings throughout the original home
• Lounge room with a combustion wood-fire place, built-in book shelving and evaporative air-conditioning throughout
• Tidy kitchen with vinyl flooring, down-lights, pantry, double sink, freestanding electric oven with rangehood and gas stovetop
• All 4 bedrooms are well proportioned with high-sash period windows in 3 of the 4 providing ample light. One of the bedrooms has a separate entry
• Tiled family bathroom with a shower, vanity and storage
• Large laundry with vinyl flooring, shelving and a separate toilet
• All external doors have security screen doors
• Colourbond rainwater tank (2,300); a bird aviary and 3 garden sheds on concrete slabs
• Established lawns with drippers in the garden beds
• Double carport and a double lock-up shed (6.5 wide x 8 long) with power on concrete slabs
• Fully fenced backyard with rear lane access
*Owners need to sell so all reasonable offers will be considered.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces