LARGE HOME, PLUS POOL AND SHED ON 25 ACRES!
House - NARRABRI NSW
“The Hermitage”, is a fabulous 25-acre property that offers a unique opportunity to embrace a bit of rural life yet, at the same time having the convenience of easy access to amenities and services only 7 minutes away (9 km) from the Narrabri CBD. With bitumen access, the property is divided into 2 front and a side paddock, plus the house block where you will find an established, well-built sandstone home with a pool and shed.
• The property begins with a private lane leading to a circular driveway.
• A front undercover verandah invites you to the tiled entry opening to a carpeted lounge room featuring a large bay window, a woodfire for cosy winter nights and evaporative air conditioning
• A dedicated dining space leads to a quality-built kitchen with a second dining option area.
• The kitchen has plenty of storage, a pantry, a wall oven with an electric stovetop and rangehood, a dishwasher and a breakfast bar. The space is cooled via a split-system A/C and has excellent views
of the verandah, the pool and the mountains beyond.
• A carpeted hallway with linen storage leads to the laundry, bathrooms and bedrooms.
• The master bedroom is well-sized with plenty of storage options, a TV and a fully tiled ensuite.
• The additional three bedrooms are all carpeted, with curtains, built-ins and two with ceiling fans.
• The optional fifth bedroom would also make the perfect office or studio/ rumpus room with its large windows and beautiful, built-in bookcase at one end.
• The modern bathroom is of a three-way design, easing the morning congestion for larger families!
• The spacious laundry is tiled with good storage and external access to the gauzed back verandah.
• The verandah has a concrete floor and wraps around the home on two sides. With its ceiling fans and outdoor built-in speakers, it is the perfect space for entertaining whilst watching your family
enjoy the inground saltwater pool.
• Shed on a concrete slab with power, 2 x double roller doors with high clearance.
• School bus pickup and bin pick-up and mail delivery at the entrance.
• Old Massy Ferguson tractor (goes but needs work) plus a slasher.
• Well fenced paddocks.
• Bore for water supply and 20 solar panels on the shed.
• Skylink, satellite, iiNet, and mobile service.
• Garden shed, clothesline, sprinklers.
• Chook yard and fruit trees (Mulberry, orange, lemon, cherry guavas & fig).
• Fridge, washing machine and dryer can be left with the property. The ride-on mower is negotiable.
• Rates $1,808 p/a.
“The Hermitage”, offers a harmonious blend of functionality, aesthetics, and lifestyle features. With the outdoor infrastructure in place and the well-thought-out design, both indoors and outdoors, create an inviting and comfortable living space, making it an appealing choice for individuals or families looking for a home that combines rural charm with modern amenities.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 101,200 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Garage