38 Nandewar Street, NARRABRI NSW 2390Sold $220,000
RENOVATORS GLEE IN A PRIME LOCATION
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
This is a fantastic opportunity, with an ultra-convenient location, enjoying proximity to both primary schools, childcare, churches, train station, CBD and popular cafes. This property would be a renovator’s delight or an opportune investment.
This original, half renovated cottage is well-positioned to be your next project, offering an unmissable opportunity to create a modern home.
This four-bedroom weatherboard home has solid bones and showcases high ceilings, French doors throughout and character details.
• Bullnose, L-shaped verandah on a concrete slab
• Leadlight entry into a hallway with a concrete slab
• Three bedrooms on concrete slabs with original weatherboard walls. One bedroom with original floorboards and 4th with floorboards and private entry.
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with large tiles, a fireplace and split system.
• Combined laundry and bathroom with 2 shower recesses, vanity and toilet.
• Gauzed in back verandah and outside toilet.
• Level block with a single lock-up garage, workshop and rainwater tank.
The value here is incredible and almost unheard of in the current market. Such massive positives are not to be ignored and many savvy buyers will take advantage.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 702 m²