ATTENTION INVESTORS - RENOVATED, FEDERATION HOME ON A 2089 BLOCK WITH HIGHWAY FRONTAGE
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
With its sweeping, bull-nosed, U-shaped verandah, new roof, fresh paint throughout and VJ paneling on the walls and ceilings, this beauty has had a full renovation and sits on a 2089 sqm block with Newell Highway frontage. Zoned Mixed Use, this property is large enough to add extensive accommodation such as flats, townhouses, demountables, or just a simple granny flat down the back. This block I have been told is also out of flood reach.
The home has retained some of the period Federation features such as the high ceilings, French doors, lead lighting on original front windows, and front door.
This property offers the following:
• Entry with polished floorboards throughout and stained VJ ceilings and walls
• All three bedrooms have split systems and built-in robes. Two with access to the side verandahs via French doors and the third accesses the spacious sunroom.
• The lounge room has polished floorboards, a wood heater, a split system and wood panelling halfway up the wall.
• The ultra-modern kitchen with striking mini-orb walls, has a tiled floor and composite/veneer benchtops, an island bench, a gas stove top with rangehood and an electric oven
and there is also a pantry and broom closet.
• Tiled laundry or possible butler’s pantry with blinds and storage.
• Renovated bathroom with a toilet, shower, vanity and fan.
• L-shaped sunroom with vinyl flooring and blinds which overlooks the backyard.
• The home has new wiring and plumbing throughout. Verandah has been re-stumped.
• Secure and private front and back yard with established lawns and garden beds.
• Outside toilet, capped bore, rainwater tank, double carport, tool shed, garden sheds, fruit trees, veggie garden and a gravel driveway.
With this large block there is plenty of room to add sheds or secondary accommodation, so phone KR Property for an inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,089 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport