THIS EXECUTIVE-WORTHY HOME IS SPACIOUS AND EXUDES ELEGANCE!
House Sold - WEE WAA NSW
KR Property are very pleased to have the opportunity to sell 43 Boundary Street in Wee Waa. The home is a stunning example of Federation styling featuring a bullnose verandah on three sides, decorative screendoors, 14ft ceilings, French doors, and polished timber floors throughout. Featuring six bedrooms, two bathrooms, a huge kitchen and set in spacious, shady grounds with established trees and gardens, this home would suit the most discerning of buyers.
• The freshly-painted homestead boasts a spacious lounge and dining area with a wood fireplace and gas outlet, perfect for keeping warm during the colder months. The amazing height of the ceiling in this area lends itself to the display of beautiful artwork.
• The well-appointed kitchen features new wood-look flooring, a dishwasher, an electric wall oven, a gas cooktop with a range hood, a wine rack, an appliance cabinet, plenty of storage, display cabinets, a pantry, and a servery to the dining area. The kitchen opens to the sunroom that overlooks the shady, undercover courtyard with pavers.
• The front 4 bedrooms have the beautiful heritage features of high ceilings, polished floorboards, and decorative cornices. Three of the bedrooms, have gorgeous French doors that open onto the verandah and split-system air-conditioning.
• The 5th and 6th bedrooms are on the opposite wing of the home and have built-in wardrobes and split-system air-conditioning, as well as access to the second bathroom. This wing would be the perfect, private retreat for teenagers or guests.
• The family bathroom has been recently renovated and consists of a bath and a shower, vanity, and toilet. The tiled laundry has also been refurbished.
• The homestead is fitted with evaporative air-conditioning throughout which is ideal for the hot Australian climate. The owners have also added 6KW solar panels to help with the power bills.
• The fully fenced house yard with established trees, lawns, and gardens is perfect for relaxing and entertaining, while the fenced-off area with ducks and chooks adds to the property’s charm. There is plenty of space on this 3836 sqm block to add a pool and more sheds.
• There is a gravel driveway leading to a double lock-up garage, double storage area, and workshop area, providing ample parking and storage space. Overall, this property is a stunning example of a federation-style homestead with all the modern conveniences and attractive features one could desire.
Contact Kim Rozendaal on 0407 835 207.
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,836 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Garage