COUNTRY CHARM IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATON
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
This three-bedroom, Federation-style home, with high ceilings, polished floorboards, leadlight doors and windows and French doors, is as solid as they come. All she needs is a new coat of paint internally to dress her up and perhaps an updated kitchen and bathroom and “bibbidi-bobbidi-boo” it is done.
This home offers the following:
• Enchanting pathway leading to a wide front verandah with a stained-glass front door.
• The bedrooms have VJ walling, stained glass windows, built-ins and a split-system air conditioner in the main.
• The lounge room comes with a freestanding wood fire, a split system and French doors that open into a sun-drenched entertaining sunroom that overlooks the established backyard.
• The large, tidy eat-in kitchen with lino flooring, leads to an office space which also opens up into the back entertaining room via French doors.
• The bathroom has a shower over the bath, a sink and a separate toilet.
• Lare, tiled laundry with blinds and external access.
• Rear lane access to a gravel driveway and double carport.
• Raised bed vegetable garden, established grape vines, citrus trees and irrigation drip tape to garden beds.
Other points to mention:
• Certified asbestos-free.
• Wiring in-house checked and verified in 2011.
• Reroofed about 10 years ago and gutter guards on all gutters.
• Hard-wired smoke alarms.
• Rainwater tank to kitchen & gas hot water.
• Colourbond fencing, double garden shed and floodlights.
• Plumbing to the house has recently been replaced, good pressure and clean water.
To most buyers, the thing we all look for first is location, this property ticks this box. Only a few minute’s walk into the CBD, to both town schools, pubs and sporting fields. This property would suit the first homeowner, investors and families. If you believe in magic then you need to inspect this property and hopefully, your dreams will come true.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces