PICTURESQUE & PRIVATE - IDEAL FAMILY HOME
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
An exciting opportunity exists to own a slice of Narrabri’s historic past. This charming home, which is situated on a 2,226sqm block, was the first live-in and working veterinary clinic in Narrabri, hence the grid entry. The solid weatherboard colonial/federation residence was built to impress and offers limitless potential. Let me paint a picture for you.
• The entry, via a grid with gates, opens into a secure yard with a circular, gravel driveway which leads to a large shed and an established backyard.
• A concrete footpath takes you onto the undercover front verandah with decking and to the front door.
• A light-filled hallway with wooden laminate flooring and evaporative air-conditioning throughout, leads into the main living areas which comprise an open plan dining, lounge, and kitchen area
which has a split system, overhead fan, a skylight, and blinds.
• The kitchen comes with a breakfast bar, soft-close drawers, a dishwasher, an electric oven and stove with a range hood, a double sink, and a pantry.
• The European-style laundry which is opposite the kitchen, has easy access via sliding doors to the entertaining area and backyard.
• All three carpeted bedrooms are double-sized with high ceilings, built-ins, ceiling fanlights, split systems, TV aerials, and block-out blinds.
• The main bathroom is tiled and accommodates a bath with an overhead shower, vanity, toilet, blinds, a heat lamp, skylight, and built-in storage.
• There are also two additional enclosed side rooms, one with carpet, and the other with laminate flooring, a split system, and a TV outlet. A second, tiled bathroom with a shower, vanity, toilet, and
heat lamp separates these two rooms. This is the perfect space to be creative.
• The undercover entertainment area with lattice screening and pavers is an entertainers paradise. With its central built-in table, bricked in gas BBQ with the façade of an old slow-combustion stove,
overhead fans, a wooden bar counter as well as a private secluded deck. What more could you ask for?
The backyard comprises the following:
Rarely do properties of quality & style come on the market at this price. This is your opportunity to enjoy a country lifestyle in town with ample space to grow.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,226 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- 3 Carport