9 Meelee Street, NARRABRI NSW 2390Sold $260,000
COSY COTTAGE CLOSE TO THE NARRABRI LAKE
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
This picture-perfect, well-maintained, 2-bedroom cottage is the ideal entry property for a first homeowner, investor, or perhaps if you are looking to downsize.
From the moment you step into this delightful home, you know that you can create a home for yourself or jazz it up and off-load immediately.
The inviting and spacious dining and living room have built-in wall-to-wall storage, a split-system air-conditioner, evaporative air-conditioning throughout, an overhead fan and opens onto a sundrenched front verandah. The original kitchen, which occupies a large space, has all the modern cons, such as a dishwasher, wall oven, electric stovetop, with range hood, double sink and blinds. Plus, direct access to the undercover carport.
Other features include:
• Tidy tiled bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity.
• Main bedroom comes with blinds, carpet, overhead fans, split system and ensuite with a shower above spa bath.
• Bedroom 2 is carpeted with a split system and overhead fan.
• There is a third room which could act as a 3rd bedroom or second rumpus room.
• Back sunroom with shade-cloth, overlooking the backyard.
• Outside laundry, 3rd toilet and a cool room.
• Secure back garden with a rainwater tank plumbed to the kitchen and hills hoist.
• Single lock-up garage with power as well as a carport and concrete driveway.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a home in this location, with only cosmetic work to be done. This property will not be on the market for long, this is no time to second guess.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 506 m²
- 3 Toilet