MODERN FAMILY HOMESTEAD ON QUALITY GRAZING COUNTRY
Cropping Sold - YARRIE LAKE NSW
“Sunshine”, is a picturesque rural property only 25 minutes’ drive south of Narrabri.
If you are in the market for a quality grazing farm that is perfect for cattle, sheep or horses as well as being ideal for a family and let’s not forget the peace and quiet then you have hit the jackpot.
Yarrie Lake is also just around the corner for those who love recreational water sports.
This property has so much to offer so lets begin with the house yard:
• 5m wide, L- shaped verandah on a slab with dual access into the home via Crimesafe security doors.
• Modern vinyl wood-look flooring throughout for easy maintenance.
• Renovated bathroom with a modern freestanding bath, large wooden vanity and shower.
• Second bathroom accommodates the laundry as well as a shower over the bath and 2nd toilet.
• Zoned, reverse cycle, ducted air conditioning throughout.
• Envious kitchen with a large walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, electric oven with gas stovetop and rangehood, double sink and dishwasher.
• Dining/living area with downlights and a welcoming combustion wood fireplace.
• Large walk-in storeroom and linen room.
• Bedrooms 1, 2, 3, and 4 are all double sized and more, with natural light, built-in wardrobes and downlights.
• Bedroom 5 is an equally large bedroom which can also act as a media room.
The rural aspect offers the following:
• Lockable machinery shed on a slab with power and a 2-bay skillion.
• Horse sand arena.
• Original shearing shed with power, yard and water.
• Steel panel cattle yards with crush, loading ramp and a silo.
• 2 x dams and quality bore water supply that pumps to two new 25,000L poly tanks.
• Softly undulating open brigalow country with creek flats and belah and box timber.
• Fencing is fair to good in areas.
• Views to Middle Creek which runs along the western boundary.
With a recently renovated and spacious 5-bedroom, open-plan home, as well as approximately 80% cleared grazing land, all you need to do is pack the family members, pets, livestock and she is all yours.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 105.20 hectare
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
1028 per annum