2370 Kaputar Road, BULLAWA CREEK NSW 2390POA
COUNTRY ROAD… TAKE ME HOME
Cropping - BULLAWA CREEK NSW
“Roadview” is situated on 231 acres, at the foothills of the Kaputar Ranges. Offering stunning panoramic views, this delightful and productive property is being offered for sale for those who are looking for a special lifestyle package away from the maddening crowds. You will not be fenced in here!
• Bitumen access to the property as well as school bus to gate and mail delivery Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
• The Bullawa Creek runs through the property and features a small waterfall in the rainy season.
• 5 meg water license and 2 x solar bores which are gravity fed.
• 80 solar panels (9.8 kw)
• Piggery that can be registered.
• 2-bay shed and carport with power.
• Machinery shed (20 x 20m) with roller doors on each end and a 3-bay skillion.
• 6 Paddocks with steel cattle yards and five concrete water tanks.
• 2 x 40-foot containers, five dog kennels with yards.
• Satellite dish and Wi-Fi.
• Solar hot water with electric backup.
• Enclosed yard with an outdoor entertaining house with a wood fire barbecue, bathroom area and a huge pizza oven.
• Smokehouse, a greenhouse, a meat house and a chemical shed with power, water and storage.
• Vegetable garden and a stunning variety off fruit trees with drippers.
• Insulated 6 Bedroom home with yellow tongue flooring and vinyl floor coverings, built-in robes, TV outlets (Austar) and split systems.
• Master bedroom comes with a large walk-in robe, split system and ensuite with a spa bath and shower.
• Lounge has a split system and a wood fireplace.
• Eat-in kitchen accommodates a dishwasher, six-plate gas stove top and gas/electric oven.
• Enclosed sunroom with a 4th toilet
• Second bathroom comprises of a shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet with built-in storage.
• Combined family bathroom and laundry with tiled flooring, storage, shower and toilet.
• Rumpus room has a split system, vinyl flooring and sliding doors out to the back yard and entertaining area.
• Tiled foyer, with linen storage.
There is so much more to say about this property. Give us a call to book in your inspection!
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 938,100 m²
- 4 Toilet
- 5 Garage
1060.89 per annum