991 ACRES - 2 BEDROOM COTTAGE - DOWN AMONGST THE GUM TREES
Cropping Sold - JACKS CREEK NSW
KR PROPERTY has the pleasure of listing for sale, “Irvine Acres”. Zoned RU1 this property is a real getaway and only 18 minutes’ drive to Narrabri CBD.
Included in the sale price are most of the moveable items such as the Honda generator, dam pump, an old white Toyota Hilux (unregistered), the furniture, cutlery and crockery plus more.
The property offers the following:
• Tidy 2/3 bedroom hardiplank cottage built with cypress pine and powered by a generator
• Tiled eat-in kitchen with laminate bench-tops, a gas stove and oven, gas fridge and ample storage space
• Lounge room with lino over the cypress floors, wood fireplace and air-conditioning
• Enclosed tiled, gauzed-in verandah overlooking a fenced in yard with established lawns and a large dam with a duck house
• Combined laundry and tiled bathroom consisting of shower, bath, vanity and toilet
• Storage shed and workshop with skillion and 6 carports.
• Seven rainwater tanks (approximately 50,000L in total) and 3 dams
• Stockyards with water, loading ramp, domestic bird pens, dog kennels and veggie gardens
• Rates are currently $831.31 per annum
• 5G WiFi and phone line
• Potential income if the logging license is re-established through the EPA as well as possibly leasing out the cabin for hunting or non-hunting weekends.
• Sub-division potential with power at the back of the block
Offering privacy, unspoiled nature and a peaceful environment, you would be hard pressed to find 401.6ha at this price and so close to town especially after the recent announcement from the IPC approving the Santos Gas Project. Additionally, the Narrabri Inland Port project and prospective industry development are all exciting prospects for a vibrant Narrabri property market.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Land is 401.60 hectare
- 6 Carport
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
831.31 per annum