575 Hulls Road, WEE WAA NSW 2388$310,000
Mixed Farming - WEE WAA NSW
This lifestyle/mixed farming, timbered property represents an opportunity to get your hands on a great recreational block for goats, hunting, camping, four-wheel driving and bike riding.
• Zoned primary production – 1,256.73 acres
• Basic fencing consists of wire and barbed wire
• Timber comprises a large supply of iron bark and pine
• Power to the block
• Possible sub-division
• Rates are currently $677.99 per annum
• 2 creeks run through the property
• Area 5.23km approx.
• Perimeter 9320.89m approx.
Situated approximately 57km from Narrabri and 40km from Wee Waa. This is an incredible opportunity to escape the city with your family and friends and to take advantage of the future growth potential in the property market for the area due to the Narrabri Shire being within one of the largest coal reserves in NSW as well as the start of the Narrabri Inland Port project and approved Narrabri Gas Project which are all exciting prospects for a vibrant Narrabri property market.
- Mixed Farming
- Land is 508.80 hectare
677.99 per annum