98 Pilliga Road, WEE WAA NSW 2388$350,000
23 HA WITH A 2 BEDROOM BRICK BUILDING, POWER AND BORE
Cropping - WEE WAA NSW
Situated southwest of Wee Waa and only a few minutes from town this property would be a great investment for contractors looking for space for their machinery and accommodation for their employees. This property would also suit someone looking for land for their horses or a few cattle:
Offering the following:
• Original Wee Waa Airport Terminal which was built in 1998.
• 56 acres (23.02ha) of predominately black soil and 98% surrounded by a levy bank.
• Sealed road entry into the property with a locked gate.
• 2-bedroom brick home with a Colorbond roof, a lounge, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets and a laundry.
• Bore that pumps 2000g an hour with good drinking water which feeds into 2 tanks.
• 2 dams on the block, one dam can hold up 10-12 megs.
• Fully fenced block with 4 cleared paddocks and approx. 1 acre of tar.
• Steel cattle yards with crush (neg)
• 60ft x 40ft flat pack shed with construction approval (neg)
• Rates are $1000.00 per annum.
If you are looking for a property with loads of potential, then look no further.
*All machinery/gear will be removed off the property prior to settlement)
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 23.84 hectare
- 3 Toilet
1000 per annum