55 Cooma Road, NARRABRI NSW 2390Sold
INDUSTRIAL WORK PREMISES ON THE NEWELL HIGHWAY
Industrial/Warehouse Sold - NARRABRI NSW
This is an outstanding opportunity to snap-up a freestanding commercial building with a high traffic flow and good truck ingress/egress.
• 1619sqm and 31.4m Newell Highway frontage
• Multi-purpose property, zoned B4 -Mixed Use
• Ample off-street and on-street parking
• Tin shed with Bessa block façade and original wide wooden floorboards
• Three-phase power, 2 x window split-systems
• Fixed work benches and shelving throughout
• Large air-compressor and rainwater tank
• Small kitchenette , 2 x toilets with a shower
• Offered with the current tenant in place or vacant possession
Agriculture, research and the resource sector are key industries within Narrabri Shire, providing significant value to the economy as well as being major employers. Narrabri Shire is within one of the largest coal reserves in NSW. This new industry has already resulted in a wealth of opportunity for both employment and ancillary business. Additionally, the Narrabri Inland Port project and prospective industry development are all exciting prospects for a vibrant Narrabri property market which is currently experiencing the beginning of a boom.
With this in mind, don’t delay in inspecting this commercial site on a busy highway.
- Land is 1,619 m²
- Floor Area is 300 m²
- 10 Car Spaces
B4 - Mixed Use