HOUSE UP FOR GRABS! MIXED USE.
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
16 Clarke Street is a spacious property that offers covered entertainment areas and ample storage options. It has convenient access points, and is zoned B4 mixed-use, making it an excellent choice for families seeking to run a business from home or investors looking for potential rental income. To sum up, the property’s main highlights and features include:
• At the front of the property, there is a dual driveway. One side leads to an undercover three-bay carport on a concrete slab with power, while the other side provides additional parking for two more
• If that’s not enough, the property also offers secure parking on the side of the home with a high-clearance carport and direct access to the back garage.
• The double lock-up garage/workshop comes with 3-phase power on a slab with brilliant lighting.
• Moreover, there is an additional storage container with a wooden floor that could be utilized for storage purposes or as a cozy place for your pets.
• Rainwater tank that feeds to the kitchen, washing line, and a satellite dish.
• Secure backyard with established lawn and trees.
• High-set clad home with a double stairway landing for dual access.
• Front entry with wood-look flooring and linen storage.
• Combined dining and kitchen with a double sink, LED lights, freestanding electric stove, a ceiling fan, a TV outlet, and a dishwasher
• Large lounge room with LED lights, split system, wood fireplace, and wall-to-wall built-in wardrobes. It connects to an outdoor guazed-in patio that has direct access to the backyard and entertainment area.
• Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fan, and split system air conditioner.
• Second bedroom with a split system and ceiling fan/light.
• Third bedroom with carpeted flooring and a ceiling fan.
• Small carpeted study nook off the lounge.
• A side rumpus room or fourth bedroom has satin polished Cyprus floors, a split system air conditioner and sliding doors that open to the dual access front stairway.
• Family bathroom with tiled flooring, overhead heat lamp, shower over the bath, small vanity, and toilet.
• Furthermore, there is a downstairs storage area located under the house on a slab with power and excellent lighting, as well as an inspection pit. The area has high clearance and can be converted
into additional living space if desired.
• In addition to the above, there is also a storage room or bar with power, shelving, and hot and cold water to a sink.
• Laundry with double cement wash tubs, a second shower, and a toilet.
• Last but not least, there is an undercover entertainment area on a concrete slab with outdoor speakers, perfect for hosting gatherings and events.
For further details or to schedule a viewing, interested parties are encouraged to contact the selling agent.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 9 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- 6 Carport