BUY THE WHITE-PICKET FENCE DREAM
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
The property at 17 Nandewar Street, Narrabri is a charming and well-maintained 4-bedroom house with a mix of yesteryear charm and modern amenities. Here’s a summary of the key features and details:
• The house features a classic wooden front verandah providing the perfect spot for a morning cuppa.
• There are four bedrooms in the house. Three of them come with built-in wardrobes and blinds, and the main bedroom has a split system for added comfort.
• If you don’t need four bedrooms, then the 4th bedroom would also make a great office as there is direct access outside. Alternatively, you can renovate some of this space for an ensuite and still have
• The central lounge room is carpeted and includes a fireplace for cozy warmth. Additionally, there is a split system and evaporative air-conditioning throughout the house for year-round comfort.
• The open-plan kitchen and dining area has cork flooring, a pantry, a dishwasher, an electric oven & rangehood, a microwave station, a gas outlet, plus a breakfast bar and opens to the back
undercover entertaining area.
• There is a lovely renovated tiled bathroom with a shower over the bath, a toilet, and a vanity with a mirrored storage cabinet. There is also a renovated tiled laundry with storage and a handy second
• There is a large undercover entertainment area with power, making it an excellent space for hosting BBQs and gatherings.
• A concrete driveway runs down the side of the home, providing parking space for up to four vehicles. Additionally, there is a Colorbond-fenced backyard and bitumen rear-lane access to a carport,
which provides secure parking for a vehicle, boat, or van. There’s also a lockable workshop with 15-amp power.
• Rates are *$3,176 p/a.
The property is situated on a friendly street with easy access to local amenities, schools, and parks. It appears to be a versatile property suitable for families, first-time homebuyers, retirees, or as an investment. If you’re interested in this property contact Kim on 0407 835 207, to schedule a viewing.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 733.50 m²
- 2 Toilet