House - BAAN BAA NSW
22 Baranbah Street is a blank slate, awaiting the vision of its future owners to bring it to life. With some imagination and a little elbow grease, this house could become a cozy retreat or a stunning masterpiece. The proximity to the local tavern offers easy access to socializing and entertainment, while the short drive to Narrabri provides access to all of the amenities of a larger town. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this unique home your own.
Here is a breakdown of the property:
• The front living room boasts original wood floorboards and a bay window.
• Bedroom 1 has original wood floorboards, half a ceiling, louvre windows, and access to the front yard.
• Bedroom 2 has original wood floorboards, high ceilings, and access to the front verandah.
• Bedroom 3 features original floorboards, high ceilings, and a side room that could be converted into a walk-in robe or ensuite.
• The side room (off bedroom 3) connects to a possible fourth bedroom or office. that is also accessible via the dining room. The 4 bedrooms could also be used to extend the dining room.
• The dining room has original floorboards, a disconnected fireplace, and external access to the back entertaining area.
• Via the dining room, you will find a small fourth bedroom. This could also be used as a study or a way to extend the dining room.
• The kitchen includes ‘some’ vinyl flooring, an old stove/oven, and a double basin.
• The tiled bathroom features a modern vanity, shower, and storage.
• The laundry has two wash basins, original floorboards/old vinyl, additional storage, a toilet, and external access.
• The back outdoor entertaining area is on a concrete slab with power.
• The property includes a Colorbond fence/half the property with side lane access.
• There is also a garden shed, septic and water tank.
With a price guide of $150,000, this property presents an excellent opportunity to get your creative choices flowing! Contact us today to arrange a viewing and see for yourself the potential that this property holds. We look forward to assisting you in the sale process.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 1,012 m²