MODERN, BRICK HOME IN QUIET COUNTRY TOWN
House - BOGGABRI NSW
This modern 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is sure to suit a large audience. With a land area of 804.7 sqm, this property offers plenty of space to grow.
Priced at $379,000, 32 Walton Street, represents an excellent opportunity to enter the property market and requires minimal maintenance.
This brick and tile home with keypad entry and internal, single lock-up garage, offers the following:
• The open-plan layout seamlessly connects the living, dining, and kitchen areas, creating a perfect space for entertaining.
• The zoned, ducted air conditioning enhances both the comfort and efficiency of a home, making it more appealing to a broad range of potential buyers or tenants.
• The kitchen is well-appointed with modern appliances and ample storage space, making meal preparation a breeze.
• The four carpeted bedrooms with built-ins, provide plenty of space and light for a growing family or guests. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom, ensuring privacy and convenience.
• The family bathroom with gas hot water, accommodates a vanity, bath, shower and toilet so there will never be any morning rush hour conflicts.
• The tiled laundry has convenient external access.
• Outside, the property offers a secure yard with Colorbond fencing and ample room for a future deck or al fresco entertaining area.
• There is 6.5kw of solar panels on the roof which translates to low power bills.
• Currently renting at $460 per week on an on-going lease.
Conveniently located in the heart of Boggabri, this property is flood free and within proximity to schools, shops, and public transport. Enjoy the peaceful and friendly community atmosphere, whilst still being just 39km to the regional centre of Gunnedah, 57 km to Narrabri and 115km to the city of Tamworth.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 804.70 m²
- 2 Toilet