LOVELY, WEATHERBOARD HOME , PLUS A WHOLE BACK PADDOCK!!
House - NARRABRI NSW
This four-bedroom, two-bathroom home has a classic front verandah that opens to a stunning hall with 14 ft decorative ceilings, polished floorboards, and wainscotting on the walls.
While the front of the home has a lovely Federation vibe, the rear of the house has been renovated and includes a large open-plan dining, lounge, and kitchen area with gorgeous floating, laminated wood flooring, evaporative air conditioning throughout, a split system, and a cosy wood fire. This area opens to an outdoor, undercover entertaining area with a relaxing view of the garden and paddock. Perfect for the horse enthusiast, this 2-acre paddock runs down to Namoi Creek. Paddock is zoned Primary Production therefore you can build a 200sqm shed without council approval.
• Fenced front yard with a secure driveway that leads to a single carport with drive-through access to the backyard.
• There are three good-sized bedrooms with polished floorboards and mirrored built-ins, the main bedroom has an ensuite.
• There is a fourth room suitable for a child’s bedroom or an office.
• Modern kitchen with a versatile island bench, pantry, double sink, dishwasher, electric oven and stovetop with rangehood.
• The family bathroom is tiled and has a shower over the bath, toilet and vanity.
• The outside laundry has room for storage, a third toilet, and access to the entertaining area.
• At the back of the home is an undercover entertaining area on a slab with power.
• Fenced backyard has a rainwater tank (connected to the kitchen with a pump), garden sheds, a woodshed and a chook yard.
• Behind the home is a partially fenced paddock that runs down to Namoi Creek (8215 sqm/2 acres).
This home is minutes from the CBD and within walking distance to the RSL, phone Kim on 0407 835 207 for an inspection today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 9,152 m²
- 3 Toilet