"THE CHURCH" A UNIQUE RESTORATION OPPORTUNITY
Other Sold - BAAN BAA NSW
If you are interested or passionate about the process where you can restore and transform an old architectural church building and contribute to its history then this gorgeous, 100-year-old, weatherboard church might be what you have been searching for.
Previously St. Clement’s Anglican Church, the foundation stone was laid in August 1919, and it was deconsecrated in May 2022, ending its 100 years of serving the Baan Baa community which is situated in Northwestern NSW and comprises mainly of farming land and lucrative mining ventures.
The soaring structure consists of a vestibule, the main body of the church and a back entry. It is all completely lined in beautiful cypress, as well as cypress flooring, and has stained-glass windows and coloured-glass windows throughout making this a promising property to work with.
• Zoned RU5 – Village.
• Generous land area of 2023 sqm (1/2 acre) on a flood-free block.
• There is power to the building, which has lighting and heaters.
• Town water is available and there is a small rainwater tank.
• Fenced yard block with tranquil rural views.
The property’s zoning and serene location in Baan Baa open several potential uses such as:
• A one-of-a-kind living experience for a family seeking a distinctive residence.
• An attractive destination for tourists looking to escape the city’s hustle and bustle.
• Transforming it into a studio, gallery, or workshop space.
• Small business ventures, such as a cafe, boutique shop, or specialty store.
NOTE: the property does not have plumbing, a bathroom or a bedroom.
If someone is intrigued by this possible restoration and transformation project, they can contact Kim on 0407 835 207 for an inspection and further information about the property. It truly seems like a chance to be part of preserving history and creating something truly special in the Baan Baa community.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 2,023.40 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces