GORGEOUS, EXECUTIVE RESIDENCE ON A LANDSCAPED, SPACIOUS BLOCK!!
House Sold - WEE WAA NSW
43 Cormie Avenue is a stunning residence that has been beautifully and gently brought into the 21st century. This entire space is perfectly oriented for natural light and offers comfort and style surrounded by a lush garden setting.
The front patio overlooking the crepe myrtle-filled garden is the perfect size for evening drinks or a morning tea party, and there are semi-opaque awnings for the summer sun.
There is an impressive entry to this fabulous home that leads into spacious living areas with paned glass doors that lead to the front patio, there is also a cosy wood fire, important in these winter months! The home features sliding barn doors throughout lending a distinct country vibe.
The enviable kitchen has everything your heart could desire, including a butler’s pantry with a dishwasher, sink and fridge space. To satisfy the chef in you there is a gas cooktop with an electric oven! Next to the kitchen is a modern European laundry.
At the back of the home, there is an enormous rumpus room with a built-in Murphy wall bed. Large French doors lead to the back gauzed in sun-room with café blinds and a view over the landscaped back garden.
The carpeted master bedroom has built-in robes and curtains plus day/night blinds.
Bedrooms two and three are both carpeted with built-in wardrobes.
The fourth bedroom is carpeted and opens into a room with built-in shelving. This room could easily be converted into a large ensuite.
The bathroom has been exquisitely renovated with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a floating vanity, a toilet, and a wheelchair-friendly shower.
There is also a tastefully decorated powder room with a vanity and storage unit and a separate toilet.
A covered area at the rear of the home is complete with fans, track LEDs, and café blinds…perfect for outside entertaining and parties!!
• Built in the 1950s the home has been completely renovated and has an insulated tiled roof and awnings on the windows.
• Evaporative air-conditioning, fans, and split-systems throughout for year-round comfort.
• Ample storage options in the home.
• Enclosed front yard with double gates to a single carport on a concrete slab.
• Side access off Boundary Street with a pebble driveway to a single carport, plus a double carport.
• Colorbond lock-up shed with power and roller doors, shelving, a 3rd toilet, and plumbing for a potential shower.
• 3 x rainwater tanks and a washing line.
This property represents style, quality, and excellent value. It’s hard to imagine a more stunning home in Wee Waa!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,347 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Carport