GOING GOING GONE!
House Sold - WEE WAA NSW
This old girl has seen better days, but with her French doors and soaring pressed tin ceilings, she was a beauty once. Situated on a 1012 sqm block in a great location in Wee Waa, she is going cheap! So if you are in the market for a “doer-upper” this could be your chance to pick up a bargain.
• Weatherboard home with a tin roof and fenced-in yard.
There is a traditional verandah at the front of the home with the side section being built-in and could easily be transformed into a third bedroom.
• The lovely front door leads to a lounge area with a gorgeous, decorative archway overhead, a split system and a cosy wood fire.
• The main bedroom, at the front of the house and has French doors and a decorative ceiling.
• On the other side of the lounge room is a sleep-out area with sash windows and built-ins. This area could easily be converted to a fourth bedroom or office area.
• A second large bedroom is at the rear of the house.
• There is an older-style kitchen that opens to the dining/TV area with vinyl floor coverings.
• The tiled bathroom has a shower, vanity and toilet.
• Covered back area on a concrete slab and an external laundry with a tub and room for storage.
• New solar panels on the roof.
• Level flood-free block with rear lane access.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces