FEDERATION HOME WITH A FANTASTIC GRANNY FLAT!
House Sold - NARRABRI NSW
This home has all the beautiful heritage features, of high ceilings, wide skirting boards with wide floorboards and French doors but it does need a reno to bring it into the 21st century!! However, it does have a fantastic new shed with an occupation certificate and a near-new, very private granny flat (no DA) with its own rear-lane access…all this and it’s only a few minutes’ walk through to supermarkets, schools, coffee shops and hotels!!
The home features:
• A striking, white picket fence and established trees dotted around the secure front and back garden.
• There is a near-new roof, and the wiring has been renewed.
• The verandah, which needs replacing, wraps around three sides of the home and provides shade plus cover for an outdoor BBQ area. Awnings on the Western windows.
• Enter a wide, central hallway with good-sized bedrooms and a lounge room branching off it.
• The two front bedrooms come with French doors, overhead ceiling fans, and in-wall air conditioners, one bedroom has a fireplace.
• The third bedroom has an overhead fan and wall air conditioner.
• The lounge room has French doors, an overhead fan, an in-wall aircon, and a fireplace.
• An older-style kitchen with a slow-combustion stove (not working) is set in the fireplace.
• A small room beside the kitchen could act as a dining or mudroom space plus there is an additional storage room.
• The older style bathroom, accommodates a shower, toilet, vanity, and a claw-foot bath.
• Outside laundry and a second toilet, both in disrepair.
• Gravel driveway to a good-sized insulated Colorbond shed (12m x 4.2m) with manual roller door front and back to the rear lane.
• 3.9kW solar panels, clothesline, dog enclosure, and cubby house with chook pen below.
• The property has DA approval to lift plus demolish the skillion and plans are available to add the extension.
• Outdoor storage.
• Rates are $3,112 p/a
The Colorbond Granny flat: (Please note: There is no Development Approval.)
• Screened off for privacy from the main home with rear lane access and room for a car.
• Pergola with alsonite cover and white gravel all around the flat.
• Open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge with a split-system and double glass doors to the pergola area.
• The kitchen has a dishwasher, free standing stove, double sink, storage cupboard and plantation shutters on the window.
• Two good-sized bedrooms with carpet and split/systems.
• Tiled bathroom with shower over bath, vanity, and toilet with gas hot-water.
• Separate laundry with storage and access outside to the clothesline.
• Small storage utility room.
• Underground power to granny flat.
Note: The two homes have separate meters, but are currently combined to reduce supply charges.
This property is perfect for those looking for a double income for the price of one! Update the main dwelling as a rental or extend it and renovate it for your family. Either way, this property offers incredible opportunity and is located on a great street close to everything. Construction plans are available to view.
Call Kim on 0407 835 207 to book a private inspection.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage