TRANQUIL FAMILY RETREAT WITH BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Lifestyle Sold - JACKS CREEK NSW
Picturesque 247acre block featuring a solid 3-bedroom family home with magic views of a large lagoon that is frequented by ducks, pelicans and swans. All this just 15 minutes from town!
• The Bessa block home with Colorbond roof begins with a large gauzed-in back, insulated entertainment room, with stunning views of the lagoon as your backdrop. This space is perfect for a BBQ in any season and features “Endless floor covering”.
• The kitchen is only 12-month-old and features a Metaline splashback, wall oven and
• grill, electric stovetop with range hood and double sink that overlooks the front yard.
• The dining area has a wood fireplace (ducted to lounge and master bedroom), split-system and slate-look lino.
• The spacious lounge room with its bamboo flooring, split system, two overhead fans, heat duct and access to the entertainment area is the perfect space for family members to gather.
• The large master bedroom is carpeted and has a good-sized WIR and ensuite with a shower over the bath.
• The other two bedrooms have carpeting and overhead fans.
• Family bathroom with a shower, vanity and linen cupboard.
• Tiled laundry room (with access to carport) and separate third toilet.
• A back paved patio is perfect for that morning cuppa.
• Granny flat with bathroom/laundry and wheelchair access.
• 100.1ha of timbered land (eucalypt, pine, box, wattle)
• One deep dam and good stock-proof fencing with an all-weather access road.
• Lagoon/Billabong is connected to 4 interconnected, laser-levelled aquaculture ponds (100m x 20m) suitable for farming purposes.
• There are 2 bores, 160,000 L of rainwater storage (currently full). Water can be accessed via any of these sources or a combination of the above.
• Large 4 bay Colorbond shed (15m x 10m) with two roller doors and a large double carport with direct access to the house.
• Expansive garden with secure fencing, includes small garden shed on a slab, hills hoist and greenhouse.
• Separate irrigated orchard and chicken shed.
• Double carport on concrete slab attached to the house.
• 36 solar panels = 9.6kw
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 100.10 hectare
- 3 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- 2 Carport
794.36 per annum