158 ACRES -PRODUCTIVE LIFESTYLE PROPERTY WITH AMAZING VIEWS
Mixed Farming Sold - NARRABRI NSW
This is a rare opportunity to secure 158 acres of secluded, entry-level cropping and grazing country with flat to undulating paddocks. With spectacular views of the mountains, picturesque creek crossings and river views, this scenic property has numerous possibilities, as there is already good infrastructure in place. Seeing is believing!
“North Lynn” is situated at the foothills of the Nandewar Ranges, a 25-minute drive east of Narrabri via Kaputar Road. The property is traversed by Bullawa Creek and the valley features mostly open and cleared farming and grazing paddocks which run northwest into the hills.
• The homestead on “North Lynn” sits perfectly on the farm and looks northeast towards the ranges. The spacious farmhouse comes with three generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes, the main with an ensuite and walk-in robe; a large sunroom and open plan kitchen and living space, plus a third living area and separate dining room with split systems and a wood fireplace. Other rooms include the second family bathroom, laundry and a large storeroom.
Additional features are:
• Satellite – NBN, solar panels and solar hot water.
• Paved outdoor verandah, established fenced garden with a pond and fruit trees.
Over the years the productive property has been improved and primarily used for mixed farming, running stock in conjunction with dryland farming of sorghum, wheat, barley and oat crops. The farm has also had pasture improvement carried out.
Other improvements include:
• A well-fenced and watered property with an equipped bore, three dams and troughs to all 7 paddocks, plus abundant rainwater tanks.
• Open bay machinery shed with mezzanine, 4-bay shed and large workshop on a slab with power, plus solar and 12 batteries (off-grid).
• 3 x horse stables and tack room with power.
• Steel cattle yards with loading ramp and crush and 2 silos.
• Country type is moderate with a mix of soil types ranging from alluvial grey & brown loams through to areas of red & black basalt.
With “North Lynn’s” excellent aspects, this is the perfect opportunity for families, small-scale farmers, convert to an eco-retreat, or contractors looking for a scenic, yet a productive lifestyle. This is a standout property!
- Mixed Farming
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 64.70 hectare
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- 4 Carport